- Our May challenge opens today and anyone can participate! Just link a photo of your project (on your blog or gallery), using the Linky Tool, at the end of today's post. (If posting from your blog, please only insert the URL of the specific challenge post, not just your blog title)
- The challenge ends on Thursday,May 28 at midnight (EST).
- A random winner will be selected from all of our participants and announced here on the blog on Friday, May 29. You may enter multiple projects, however, your name will only be entered into the drawing once.
- Each month we will have a sponsor and the sponsor will award the prizes.
- You must use at least one Wendy Vecchi product in your project.
And now on to the challenge!
....This month's challenge is to use FLOWERS on your project....
Wendy used some a combination of die cut flowers and foil to create her beautiful tag. Hop on over to her blog to read more about this project.
Interested in sharing your ART? We'd love to see what you create with flowers this month! To share, just add your blog post (the specific post, please) link below. Once your project is listed, you'll be entered into our drawing. Thanks so much for playing along this month!